De La Salle University – Dasmariñas (Courses Offered and Contact Information)

Interested in enrolling at De La Salle University-Dasmariñas? Check the following list of courses offered in the respective department and colleges.

COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (CBA)

BS Accountancy
    BS Business Administration major in:

– Agribusiness Management
      – Business and Operations Management
      – Economics
      – Entrepreneurial Management
      – Human Resource Development Management
      – Management Accounting
      – Marketing and Advertising Management
      – Office Administration
      – Associate in Office Administration (2 yrs)

Free Evening Program-Management

CBA – Graduate Studies

Doctor of Philosophy major in Business Administration
    Master of Business Administration Executive MBA Techno MBA (Thesis) Techno MBA (Non-thesis) Regular MBA (Thesis) Regular MBA (Non-thesis)

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (COE)

Professional Education
    Physical Education
    Religious Education
    COE – Graduate Studies

COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, ARCHITECTURE AND TECHNOLOGY (CET)

COLLEGE OF INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (CIHM)

Hotel and Restaurant Management
    Tourism Management

COLLEGE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE EDUCATION (CCJE)

COLLEGE OF LIBERAL ARTS (CLA)

Behavioral Science

Physical Sciences
    COS – Graduate Studies

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Telephone Nos.: (02) 844-7832 and (046) 461-4531
E-mail: web@dasma.dlsu.edu.ph

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

1. what po mga night courses ng la salle dasma and how much po…ilan taon po.

• Good day! I was graduated of BSBA Major in Management and I just want to ask if you’re offering an accounting units?

2. Ron karlo Geronimo says:

Good day! I’m Ron and I just want to ask if it is possible for me to go back there since I stopped studying there last 2005 taking business management in my 1st semstral of 1st year college of businness ad. I want to pursue my schooling again to your school but I have to ask it first so that I won’t be able to stopped again. I want to ask also how much for the tuition fee of Business and Operations Management and Marketing and Advertising Management and also my previous course since it was increasing every year. I hope to hear from you soon as soon as you receive this message. Thanks and Godbless!

3. vicky subido says:

do you have Physical Therapy course? if yes, do you accept transfer from other school??

4. Good day po. anong course po ang inu offer nyo sa night class. at ilang taon po yon. wht time po ang start ng class at hanggang anong oras? thank you.

5. michelle pardilla says:

meron po ba course ng multimedia arts sa DLSUD?. thanks.

6. chenchen says:

meron po bang MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY sa DLSU-D?? 😀 thanks

7. Edna jinky chavez says:

Meron po aircraft mechanic course ang la salle dasma?

8. samuel epis jr says:

gud day! may i ask how much is the tuition fee for ur BSA program? it will be a fairytale-do-come-true experience if i wud be able to spend my BSA carrier at DLSU-D.. pls. answer nlng po if you don’t mind.. Godbless u more

9. ng ooffer po b kau ng early childhood major???

10. Carol Kingston says:

I am an Indian, I would like to pursue my PhD in English. Do you offer it in your University?

11. How much is the tuition fee for the automotive technology course?

12. bryle noli laguna says:

do you have course like BS Psychology??
    if yes,how much is the tuition fee per sem??tnx,..

13. lahat po ng med course nasa DLS-HSI.. sa hospital po yun ng La Salle (UMC) sa Cavite. Malapit lang sya sa DLSHSI. 60k po ang 1st year / 1st sem. pag 2nd year 90k.. at hindi ko po alam ang 3rd yr at 4th yr. halos pantay pantay lang sila ng PT, RT, OT, MIDWIFERY and etc. ang MED naman po 150k per sem po ata. DLSHSI po.

ps: ang med tech at pharma nx yr pa… ^_^

14. jazmine mei malabag says:

just wanna know if pharma will open next year is that sure??? and how much is the tuition fee per sem?? let me know..

15. may med. tech. at nursing po ba kau paki reply po azap salamat

16. paano po makakakuha ng scholarship sa lasalle

17. Good evening.. This is chona L. Dahan, just want ask and to know also. I have a cousin and she pass the entrance exam in DLSU taft avenue as legal management. Bago lang po namin nalaman na may Speech pathology pala sa dito i mean here in dasma, since wala po yang course na yan sa taft . Ang gusto ko po itanong kong pwedi ba makapasok yung pinsan ko in speech pathology? Ma credit po ba sya since she pass the entrance exam in legal management here in taft?we don’t po kasi na may speech pathology offer in dasma. Please advise me sir/madam at deadline na din po pala ngayung 31 . Thank you very much

18. Ella galit says:

Tanong po mayroon oo dito medical technology??

19. Ella galit says:

Mga how much pro tuition per semester???

20. merlie b. gutierrez says:

Ask ko lang po tungkol sa educ.kung mgkano po major in science o math.kung mgkano po isang sem.at ska ano po ung sched na time.

21. Good day!gusto ko po sana to request a copy of my diploma n transcript of records the concern is im working abroad po…my tita will be the one to process it…can u help me…

22. Joselito D. Lucas says:

Hi good day , my course po b jn n Nutrionist and Dietetic ? Thanks po …